Your shopping cart is empty!
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Straight Fit Jeans
- Made of nonstretch, heavyweight 100% Organic cotton denim; dyed with a lowimpact process that minimizes energy and water use, cotton waste and carbon dioxide; lightly garment washed
- Cut to sit on the waist
- Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle; regular rise
- Best for lean-tomedium build
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; doubleneedle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets
- Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- This is a Fair Trade Certified product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise
- Relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs then cut straight down to the ankle
- Best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
Patagonia Men's Straight Fit Jeans 10281808 SZIPSQM